|Duration||:||4 Nights – 5 Days|
|Date of Travel||:|
PICK UP FROM NJP TO JAYANTI AND STAY.AFTER LUNCH VISIT JAYANTI RIVER & CHUNIA JHORA WATCH TOWER.
AFTER BREAKFAST START FOR SIGHT SEEING JALDAPARA, BUXA, PHUNTSILONG AND STAY AT JAYANTI.
EARLY MORNING CHILAPATA JUNGLE SAFARI (OWN COST)AFTER BREAKFAST START FOR LATAGURI & STAY.IN THE EVENING VISIT MURTI, CHALSA, BALAJI TEMPLE & BACK TO HOTEL
AFTER BREAKFAST START FOR SIGHT SEEING JHALONG, BINDU, SAMSING, AND SULTANEKHOLA & STAY AT LATAGURI
EARLY IN THE MORNING JUNGLE SAFARI AT CHAPRAMARI (OWN COST) & BACK TO HOTEL. AFTER BREAK FAST CHECK OUT IN TIME AND TAKE THE DEPARTURE TRANSFER TO NJP FOR YOU’RE ON WARD JOURNEY.
INCLUDING-(BAGDOGRA / NJP /NEW MAL JN TO BAGDOGRA / NJP / NEW MAL DROP TOTAL TRANSPORT, LODGING)
EXCLUDING-(FOOD COST, JUNGLE SAFARI, AND ANY TYPE OF ENTRY FEES)
General Cancellation Policies
1. 90 days and above – 20% of tariff will be deducted 2. 60 days and less than 90 days – 30% of tariff will be deducted 3. 45 days and less than 60 days – 40% of tariff will be deducted 4. 30 days and less than 45 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted 5. 15 days and less than 30 days – 80% of tariff will be deducted 6. less than 15 days – no refund. 7. service charge is non refundable. During Peak Season vizDurgapuja to Kalipuja, 10th May to 10th June at Hill Stations and Christmas Holidays: 1. 120 days and above – 30% of tariff will be deducted
2. 60 days and less than 120 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted
3. less than 60 days – no refund.
4. service charge is non refundable.
Please note that cancellation policies differ from hotel to hotel and place to place and the above policies are in general. Any policies dictated by the particular hotel will always
supersede those stated above. In such case, the refund will made on whichever is lower basis.
No Cancellation request can be entertained over telephone and please note to submit your Booking Slip and Bill.
Rescheduling : Rescheduling is only possible after getting confirmation from the hotel and cannot be entertained during peak seasons. If rescheduling is not possible, GeneralCancellation policies will apply.COST EXCLUDES:-
• AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE.
• PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS LAUNDRY, TELEPHONE CALLS, TIPS, LIQUOR.
• ANY OTHER ITEM NOT SPECIFIED IN “COST INCLUDES”.
• ADDITIONAL SIGHTSEEING OR USAGE OF VEHICLE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY.
• ANY COST ARISING DUE TO NATURAL CALAMITIES LIKE, LANDSLIDES, OR AS A RESULT OF ROAD BLOCKS, STRIKES ETC (EXTRA COSTS TO BE BORNE BY THE CLIENTS DIRECTLY ON THE SPOT).