|Duration||:||5 Nights – 6 Days|
|Date of Travel||:|
DURATION 05 NIGHT/06 DAYS
PICK UP FROM HASHIMARA / ALIPURDUAR JN. TO JAIGAON .NIGHT STAY.
Pick up from Jaigaon, Meet and greet on arrival time and after processing permit you will drive through Zangthopeleri Gumba, Crocodile Park, Kharbandi Gumba S/seeing Proceed on The way to Thimphu ,spectacular mountain views and peaceful countryside to Thimphu, Bhutan’s capital & overnight stay in Thimphu.
Morning go for a full day local site seeing tour of thimphu including visit TashiChhoedzong, BBS Tower , Centenary Farmer market SAARC Building , Handicraft Emporium, Memorial Chorthen , National Library, The Institute of ZorgaChusum, Textile Museum ,Buddha Point ,Folk Heritage Museum, Overnight stay in Thimphu.
Morning drive to Paro on arrival time checks in to the hotel overnight stay at hotel in Paro .
In the morning drive to Paro and go for a local site seeing including visit Drugyal Dzong, RinpungDzong, view of Mt. Chomolhari, KichuLhakhang, International Airport, Museum, Tatksang Monastery and Overnight stay in Paro.
PAROTOJAIGAON to HASIMARA drop
Specially Aadhar Card Is Not Allowed in Bhutan from 01 Mar 15
EXCLUDING-(FOOD COST, JUNGLE SAFARI, AND ANY TYPE OF ENTRY FEES)
General Cancellation Policies
1. 90 days and above – 20% of tariff will be deducted 2. 60 days and less than 90 days – 30% of tariff will be deducted 3. 45 days and less than 60 days – 40% of tariff will be deducted 4. 30 days and less than 45 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted 5. 15 days and less than 30 days – 80% of tariff will be deducted 6. less than 15 days – no refund. 7. service charge is non refundable. During Peak Season vizDurgapuja to Kalipuja, 10th May to 10th June at Hill Stations and Christmas Holidays: 1. 120 days and above – 30% of tariff will be deducted
2. 60 days and less than 120 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted
3. less than 60 days – no refund.
4. service charge is non refundable.
Please note that cancellation policies differ from hotel to hotel and place to place and the above policies are in general. Any policies dictated by the particular hotel will always
supersede those stated above. In such case, the refund will made on whichever is lower basis.
No Cancellation request can be entertained over telephone and please note to submit your Booking Slip and Bill.
Rescheduling : Rescheduling is only possible after getting confirmation from the hotel and cannot be entertained during peak seasons. If rescheduling is not possible, GeneralCancellation policies will apply.
• AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE.
• PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS LAUNDRY, TELEPHONE CALLS, TIPS, LIQUOR.
• ANY OTHER ITEM NOT SPECIFIED IN “COST INCLUDES”.
• ADDITIONAL SIGHTSEEING OR USAGE OF VEHICLE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY.
• ANY COST ARISING DUE TO NATURAL CALAMITIES LIKE, LANDSLIDES, OR AS A RESULT OF ROAD BLOCKS, STRIKES ETC (EXTRA COSTS TO BE BORNE BY THE CLIENTS DIRECTLY ON THE SPOT).