|Destination||:||Shillong & Arunachal Pradesh|
|Duration||:||8 Nights – 9 Days|
|Date of Travel||:|
Manas (2 Nights), Orang (1 Nights), Nameri (1 Nights), Kaziranga (2 Nights) and Guwahati (2 Nights)
On arrival at Guwahati, received and transferred to Manas National Park (174km/5hrs). Evening at leisure. Over night at Manas.
Early morning Elephant ride into the forest and back to the lodge for breakfast. Afternoon Jeep safari through the Central range of the park to the place called Mathanguri just few steps away from Indo-Bhutan boundary. The Mathanguri is one of the most beautiful points in the entire national park. Evening at leisure.Over night stay at Manas.
After an early breakfast, enjoy a boat ride on river Manas. Afternoon drive to Orang National Park (234 kms /5 hrs). Evening at leisure.Over night stay at Orang.
Early morning Elephant Safari (Subject to availability). After having breakfast proceed to Nameri National Park (110kms / 4 hrs). Evening at leisure.Over night stay at Nameri.
Early morning trekking inside the park, then back to the camp for breakfast, after breakfast rafting at the Jia Bhoroli River. Afternoon proceed to Kaziranga National Park (130kms / 3 hrs). Evening at leisure.Over night stay at Kaziranga.
Early morning elephant ride followed by 01 round of Jeep safari. Overnight in Kaziranga.
After breakfast drive to Guwahati ( 250 kms / 6 hrs drive). Evening free for personal activities. Overnight at Guwahati.
After breakfast enjoy local sightseeing in & around Guwahati, consisting of Srimanta Shankardev Kalakshetra, State Museum and visit to Emporiums for ethnic local products. You may also opt to take a temple visit to Maa Kamakhya Temple, Nabagraha Temple, Sukleshwar Temple and Balaji Temple. Evening Take a cruise across the river Brahmaputra. (Cruise at additional expenses). Overnight in Guwahati.
Drive to Guwahati airport / Railway station as per the schedule time. TOUR ENDS.
EXCLUDING-(FOOD COST, JUNGLE SAFARI, AND ANY TYPE OF ENTRY FEES)
General Cancellation Policies
1. 90 days and above – 20% of tariff will be deducted 2. 60 days and less than 90 days – 30% of tariff will be deducted 3. 45 days and less than 60 days – 40% of tariff will be deducted 4. 30 days and less than 45 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted 5. 15 days and less than 30 days – 80% of tariff will be deducted 6. less than 15 days – no refund. 7. service charge is non refundable. During Peak Season vizDurgapuja to Kalipuja, 10th May to 10th June at Hill Stations and Christmas Holidays: 1. 120 days and above – 30% of tariff will be deducted
2. 60 days and less than 120 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted
3. less than 60 days – no refund.
4. service charge is non refundable.
Please note that cancellation policies differ from hotel to hotel and place to place and the above policies are in general. Any policies dictated by the particular hotel will always
supersede those stated above. In such case, the refund will made on whichever is lower basis.
No Cancellation request can be entertained over telephone and please note to submit your Booking Slip and Bill.
Rescheduling : Rescheduling is only possible after getting confirmation from the hotel and cannot be entertained during peak seasons. If rescheduling is not possible, GeneralCancellation policies will apply.COST EXCLUDES:-• AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE.
• PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS LAUNDRY, TELEPHONE CALLS, TIPS, LIQUOR.
• ANY OTHER ITEM NOT SPECIFIED IN “COST INCLUDES”.
• ADDITIONAL SIGHTSEEING OR USAGE OF VEHICLE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY.
• ANY COST ARISING DUE TO NATURAL CALAMITIES LIKE, LANDSLIDES, OR AS A RESULT OF ROAD BLOCKS, STRIKES ETC (EXTRA COSTS TO BE BORNE BY THE CLIENTS DIRECTLY ON THE SPOT).
Off Beat Destinations