|Destination||:||Shillong & Arunachal Pradesh|
|Duration||:||7 Nights – 8 Days|
|Date of Travel||:|
SHILLONG (3 NIGHTS), KAZIRANGA (2 NIGHTS) AND GUWAHATI (2NIGHTS)
Welcome at railway station or airport in Guwahati,. Drive to Shillong. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight in Shillong.
After early breakfast proceed to Cherrapunjee (56 km from Shillong), the wettest place on earth. Enjoy a pleasant drive to see the roaring water falls leaping into deep gorges, including the famed Nohsngithiang falls. The lovely town is also famous for its limestone caves and orange honey. Watch the Dain-Thlen Falls, Noh-Kalikai Falls, Noh-Sngithiang Falls and also drive to the Mawsmai Cave, Thangkharang Park and the Living root Bridge. Return to Shillong. En route visit Shillong Peak. Overnight at Shillong.
After breakfast do fullday sightseeing in Shillong, covering Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum, Lady Hydari Park, Meghalaya State Museum – (Close in Sunday), Meghalaya State Museum – (Close in Sunday), Shillong Golf Course etc. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight in Shillong.
Kaziranga -After breakfast, drive to Kaziranga National Park (300kms/7hrs). Evening free for personal activities. Overnight in Kaziranga.
Early morning Elephant ride to the national park (Timings: 1st ride: 5.30 – 6.30 a.m. & 2nd ride: 6.30 – 7.30 a.m.) Return for breakfast. Afternoon Jeep safari to the central range of the park. Overnight in Kaziranga.
After breakfast drive to Guwahati ( 240 kms / 6½ hrs drive). Check in at hotel. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight at Guwahati.
After breakfast enjoy local sightseeing in & around Guwahati, consisting of Srimanta Shankardev Kalakshetra, State Museum and visit to Emporiums for ethnic local products. You may also opt to take a temple visit to Maa Kamakhya Temple, Nabagraha Temple, Sukleshwar Temple and Balaji Temple. Evening Take a cruise across the river Brahmaputra. (Cruise at additional expenses). Overnight in Guwahati.
Drive to Guwahati airport/Railway station as per the schedule time. TOUR ENDS.
EXCLUDING-(FOOD COST, JUNGLE SAFARI, AND ANY TYPE OF ENTRY FEES)
General Cancellation Policies
1. 90 days and above – 20% of tariff will be deducted 2. 60 days and less than 90 days – 30% of tariff will be deducted 3. 45 days and less than 60 days – 40% of tariff will be deducted 4. 30 days and less than 45 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted 5. 15 days and less than 30 days – 80% of tariff will be deducted 6. less than 15 days – no refund. 7. service charge is non refundable. During Peak Season vizDurgapuja to Kalipuja, 10th May to 10th June at Hill Stations and Christmas Holidays: 1. 120 days and above – 30% of tariff will be deducted
2. 60 days and less than 120 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted
3. less than 60 days – no refund.
4. service charge is non refundable.
Please note that cancellation policies differ from hotel to hotel and place to place and the above policies are in general. Any policies dictated by the particular hotel will always
supersede those stated above. In such case, the refund will made on whichever is lower basis.
No Cancellation request can be entertained over telephone and please note to submit your Booking Slip and Bill.
Rescheduling : Rescheduling is only possible after getting confirmation from the hotel and cannot be entertained during peak seasons. If rescheduling is not possible, GeneralCancellation policies will apply.COST EXCLUDES:-• AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE.
• PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS LAUNDRY, TELEPHONE CALLS, TIPS, LIQUOR.
• ANY OTHER ITEM NOT SPECIFIED IN “COST INCLUDES”.
• ADDITIONAL SIGHTSEEING OR USAGE OF VEHICLE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY.
• ANY COST ARISING DUE TO NATURAL CALAMITIES LIKE, LANDSLIDES, OR AS A RESULT OF ROAD BLOCKS, STRIKES ETC (EXTRA COSTS TO BE BORNE BY THE CLIENTS DIRECTLY ON THE SPOT).
Off Beat Destinations