|Destination||:||Shillong & Arunachal Pradesh|
|Duration||:||7 Nights – 8 Days|
|Date of Travel||:|
GUWAHATI -1N,BHALUKPONG – 1N, TAWANG – 3N, DIRANG – 1N,BOMDILA – 1N-BY MAGNUM
PICK UP FROM GUWAHATIAIRPORT / RAIL STATIONAND TRANSFER TO HOTEL.NIGHT STAY
Pick up from Guwahati Airport and proceed to Bhalukpong via Tezpur. Night stay at Bhalukpong.
After breakfast drive to Bomdila. On the way visit Tipi Orchid Research Centre, Durga Mandir and Tengavelley. Night stay at Bomdila.
MORNING DRIVE TO TAWANG. ENROUTE VISIT TIPPI ORCHID CENTRE. ALSO ENROUTE WITNESS THE SNOWCAPPED SELLA PASS AT 14000 FT AND THE JASWANT GARH WAR MEMORIAL. (LEGEND HAS IT THAT JASWANT (MAHAVIR CHAKRA AWARDEE (POSTHUMOUS) OF 4TH BATALLION GARHWAL RIFLES). FOUGHT A LONE BATTLE AGAINST THE INVADING CHINESE DURING THE 1962 WAR. HIS SPIRIT IS STILL BELIEVED TO PROTECT THE PLACE). OVERNIGHT AT TAWANG.
AFTER BREAKFAST START DRIVE 138KM. FOR TAWANG (10200FT). ENROUTE THE BEAUTIFUL LAND OF THE MONPA TRIBES WITH THE “GALDEN NAMGYEL LHATSE” MONESTARY- ONE OF THE LARGEST LAMASERIES OF MAHAYANA SECT IN ASIA. THE BIRTH PLACE OF THE 6TH DALAI LAMA, THE MONASTERY IS 400 YEAR OLD AND IS ADORNED WITH THE 18 FEET HIGHSTATUE OFG LORD BUDDHA. ‘THE LAND OF DAWN-LIT MOUNTAINS’ AT 3500MTS GIVES YOU UNPARALLEL PURITY OF NATURE.VISIT THE MONASTERY AND THE WAR MEMORIAL. EVENING FREE FOR SHOPPING. OVERNIGHT IN TAWANG.
Early morning elephant ride followed by 01 round of Jeep safari. Overnight in Kaziranga.
AFTER BREAKFAST TRANSFER TO BOMDILA. VISIT GONTSE RABGYALING MONASTERY (UPPER GNOPA), THUB-CHOG GATSEL LING MONASTERY (LOWER GNOPA), BOMDILA VIEW POINT. FROM BOMDILA ENJOY THE VIEW OF HIMALAYAN LANDSCAPES AND SNOW CLAD RANGES. EVENING IS FREE FOR SHOPPING. STAY AT BOMDILA
After breakfast enjoy local sightseeing in & around Guwahati, consisting of Srimanta Shankardev Kalakshetra, State Museum and visit to Emporiums for ethnic local products. You may also opt to take a temple visit to Maa Kamakhya Temple, Nabagraha Temple, Sukleshwar Temple and Balaji Temple. Evening Take a cruise across the river Brahmaputra. (Cruise at additional expenses). Overnight in Guwahati.
EXCLUDING-(FOOD COST, JUNGLE SAFARI, AND ANY TYPE OF ENTRY FEES)
General Cancellation Policies
1. 90 days and above – 20% of tariff will be deducted 2. 60 days and less than 90 days – 30% of tariff will be deducted 3. 45 days and less than 60 days – 40% of tariff will be deducted 4. 30 days and less than 45 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted 5. 15 days and less than 30 days – 80% of tariff will be deducted 6. less than 15 days – no refund. 7. service charge is non refundable. During Peak Season vizDurgapuja to Kalipuja, 10th May to 10th June at Hill Stations and Christmas Holidays: 1. 120 days and above – 30% of tariff will be deducted
2. 60 days and less than 120 days – 50% of tariff will be deducted
3. less than 60 days – no refund.
4. service charge is non refundable.
Please note that cancellation policies differ from hotel to hotel and place to place and the above policies are in general. Any policies dictated by the particular hotel will always
supersede those stated above. In such case, the refund will made on whichever is lower basis.
No Cancellation request can be entertained over telephone and please note to submit your Booking Slip and Bill.
Rescheduling : Rescheduling is only possible after getting confirmation from the hotel and cannot be entertained during peak seasons. If rescheduling is not possible, GeneralCancellation policies will apply.COST EXCLUDES:-• AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE.
• PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS LAUNDRY, TELEPHONE CALLS, TIPS, LIQUOR.
• ANY OTHER ITEM NOT SPECIFIED IN “COST INCLUDES”.
• ADDITIONAL SIGHTSEEING OR USAGE OF VEHICLE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY.
• ANY COST ARISING DUE TO NATURAL CALAMITIES LIKE, LANDSLIDES, OR AS A RESULT OF ROAD BLOCKS, STRIKES ETC (EXTRA COSTS TO BE BORNE BY THE CLIENTS DIRECTLY ON THE SPOT).